Monday 17 October 2011

Blog award!!! :)



First of all I really need to thank Xrusafh for this lovely award!!I'm extremely happy because it's my first one...:)
Now,I have to tell you seven facts about myself and then I'll hand it over to fifteen bloggers...

1.I'm generally a person who enjoys meeting new people and I open up easily to others which is both good and bad...But at first it's a bit  difficult for me to show the real me...
2.I really want to be an English teacher it's something like "my dream job" and I've wanted that since I was eight years old...
3.I'm in love with a boy whom I've  known  for almost four years and in theese four years we've been together for one year and a half but now we've broken up...
4.I really like cooking...mostly sweets..It's like a psycotherapy for me...And no,I don't eat them all by myself...I do them mostly to improve that I can actually cook..
5.Since i was a little kid I've been mixing with all kind of sports...Swimming,Running,Dancing...And now,after 16 and a half years I've decided that dancing(latin classes) and basketball work fine for me...
6.I hate feeling lonely...Sometimes I like being alone but being alone doesn't mean feeling lonely...
7.I think of myself as a winter child(maybe because I was born in February)...I love Christmas...I love the sound and the smeel of the rain and as you've already know,I love tea...

So...these are some facts about me...
Now...I'm going to hand this blog award to the following blogs...:
1.*K!$@ F.M.=)
2.Butterflies in my stomach
3.Electronic Nightsky
4.LittleBlackFairy*
5.HLO Punkery
6.Ο Μικρός Κόσμος της Sof..=)
7.Smiling girl:)
8.Teenspot95.com
9.Today is not like Yesterday;)
10.Αυτή που περνάει...
11.Ονειροπολώ [?]
12.Ταξιδιάρα ψυχή*
13.*μην αφήσεις τα όνειρα να χαθούν*
14.BiScoto
15.Ανάμεσα στις σκέψεις


11 comments:

  1. awww Ναντίιι! Μπήκα τυχαία και βιαζόμαι γιατί σε λίγο έχω φυσική,και γουχουυυ ένα βραβείο! Τι καλα! Ευχαριστώ πολύ;)) Σου υπόσχομαι πώς θα κάνω ένα ποστ γι'αυτο παρόλο που κοντέυουν να μου διαγράψουν το μπλογκ από τον πολύ καιρό που δεν έχω γράψει τίποτα! Ευχαριστώ πολύυυυυ <3 <3
    (γουιντέρ εντ ΚΡΙΣΤΜΑΣ φορ δε γουίννν!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. xaxaxaxaxaxaxa...Xairomai pou s aresei...:P
    Kai ante na grapseis kanena post gt tha se ksexasoume se ligo(san blogger gt alliws den ksexniesai :P )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Κοριτσάκι μου γλυκό σ'ευχαριστώ πάρα πολύ που με σκέφτηκες!! και σου εύχομαι να καταφέρεις να πραγματοποιήσεις το όνειρό σου και να γίνεις μια μικρή καθηγήτρια αγγλικών :)
    τα φιλάκια μου καλή βδομάδα **

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks sweetheart!!!!
    S euxaristw polu Lyriel gia ta kala sou logia...:) <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Γεια σου Νάντια!! :) Ευχαριστώ πολύ για το βραβείο, θα ανασκουμπωθώ αμέσως να γράψω..! Μ'άρεσε η ιδέα! Φιλάκια! :*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah, WHOA, was that MY BLOG on the list? Thank you! Will do ASAP 'cause I have tons to do! (Leave a comment on my blog just in case I forget - I have such a short-term memory it's really kind of irritating).

    ReplyDelete
  7. A--->Xairomai gia sena!!!:) Filia polla!!!:*

    Halcuon-->Yourwelcome sweetheart!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You wellocome....i'm glad that you are a blogger who's writing in English....so we can do practise!
    I open up easily to others too and i know that sometimes is bad...but it's ok!
    I like every sentence you wrote....and it's wonderful you want to be an English teacher! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. My sweet blogger me and my friends are really honoured of your award..what a kind and nice action of you to hand out blog awards.!amazing idea!It brings us all bloggers together.!
    Thank you very very much and congrats to the other blogs as well.I've visited all of them.Everyone is doing his best and the results are fascinating!.keep it real guys,we all need you^^ =)
    μικρή,όμορφη χορεύτρια να κάνεις το όνειρό σου πραγματικότητα!σου αξίζει όσο τίποτα άλλο ..advice by an old-ballet partner!<3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh sweetheart!!!
    S euxaristw gia ta kala sou logia Alvi mou!!!
    And I've really missed our old ballet classes when we were kids and we didn't care about anything..:) <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. ωω σ' ευχαριστώώ Nadje :))

    ReplyDelete