Saturday 9 July 2011

Life is a party....

If life is a party,can you always choose the people who are going to come or do you just have to greet everyone that comes???

In our life we meet a lot of people...some of them become our friends because we've chosen them to be...some others belong to our family and we have to accept them...

I believe that friends are like stars,you don't always see them but you know that they are there for you...But today there are a few people that can talk about true friendship.We live in a century where important things lika love,family and friendship are not taken as seriously as they should.Most people care only about themselves and decide to accept someone in their life only if they gain something from him/her.If we all know how important friendship is to us then why do we keep forgetting about it???

Anyway,sometimes,people enter our lifes without our acceptance...I remember two years ago when my best friend brought to school another friend of hers.In the begining I said ok I'm going to hang out with her and everything will be alright.But after a few months things started to get "dark".Me and my best friend started fighting because of the other girl and eventually we also fought with her...After a long time we decided that we could hang out all together but not as best friends...I haven't seen that girl recently but even if I do we just say hi and nothing more...

I believe that this is the nature of the human...It's difficult to accept someone in your life so it's even harder if you don't like him/her...So in order to be happy,make sure that you and only you decide who is going to enter your life and who is going to be part of it...:)

No comments:

Post a Comment