Sunday 4 September 2011

Golden brown...

So here comes September...A new month,dressed into the colours of brown,yellow and orange starts full of hopes,dreams and expectations....August ended and so has the summer,which said goodbye leaving behind memories full of the taste of sand and sea sand....

And here's the part where the school starts...A new year...new books,new teachers,new subjects and even new classmates...Bittersweet feelings actually...It's definitely going to be difficult but I hope I'll enjoy it...At least I will see my old classmates again and hopefully we'll be all together...It might be difficult at first but we'll propably get used to it soon..or at least that's what I hope...

But I belive that each month is different and each month can offer us some of its beauties...September may be a quite sad month for some people (who hate returning to school or to their jobs) but it also has some magic itself...I mean,I love the cool wind that's coming out of the window...And most of all I love the sound of the melodist which "sings" magically everytime the wind blows...

The leaves of the trees haven't started falling yet but by the end of the month most of them will have start creating a thin carpet below them...And they will also start changing colours...From green everything will turn into a sea of warm coloursand they will fit perfectly with the weather that will be a mixture of winter and summer...And the rain will start again!!!Tears will be falling from the sky...I've missed those tears and I really look forward to the moment when they'll cover my face...

So welcome back September...You might be a difficult month at first but I really like it when you show your warm side...Get ready for a whole new year at school and don't worry,september is going to cover us with its magic within a few weeks...


No comments:

Post a Comment